Software developer with a keen interest in web development and mobile
Getting in Touch
- Programming Languages & IT
- Object oriented PHP 5
- Application development using Symfony framework
- Relational databases Oracle, MySQL, SQLite
- Version control systems, primarily Git, some exposure to CVS
- Advanced CSS techniques. Experience using CSS frameworks: Bootstrap, Less.
- Experience using SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Data transfer with XML and JSON encoding
- Development of Oracle PL/SQL triggers, packages,
- Some experience using C++ and Java
- Education of mainframe COBOL, JCL, CICS
- Computer Skills & Development Environments
- Microsoft Office 2003-2010: Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
- Document collaboration using Google Docs
- Development environments Netbeans and Zend Studio.
Limited experience using Visual Studio
- Creation of data entry screens using Oracle Forms and
reports using Oracle Reports
- Experienced and comfortable working in Windows, Mac OS X, Linux (use of Ubuntu,
Fedora, Debian), and Unix (Solaris, FreeBSD) environments.
- Applications Developer — NCIC Clinical Trials Group, Queen's
Transitioned into position from previous with emphasis on
leadership of development on new projects.
Initiate development of new systems and new efficient work
- Programmer/Support Specialist — NCIC Clinical Trials Group,
Queen's University 2007-2010
- Develop new web based systems and rebuild legacy systems
- Maintain legacy and build new Oracle Forms and Reports
- Provide workload support to team members
- Work Placement Student — NCIC Clinical Trials Group, Queen's
- learn stuff
- St. Lawrence College, Kingston, ON
- Computer Programmer Analyst Diploma with Distinction received
- Trenton High School, Trenton, ON
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma received June 2003
I'm not much of a graphic designer so I use the freely
available work of those who are.
Header background image called
Elements 4 by miamiamia
Social media icons are called Vector Social Media Icons from